17 August 2006

L is for Loser

So my life is a bit of a fuck up at the moment. I have a mountain of debt, a scummy telemarketing job, and a 2:1. The 2:1 is good, obviously, but what's the point in having it at the moment except to say 'I got a 2:1'? The old age pensioners I phone every day don't give a shit. My employers don't give a shit. I have no real job. I need a real job. But I don't want one. I hate my job right now though. I'm not very good at it because I will not trick pensioners into buying a fully fitted kitchen. I won't. And I hate the people who work there. They're all fat and yesterday they put a sign up that says 'Your'e rubbish is your'e responsibility'. God I need to win the lottery, fast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good guys,nice blog~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###############################################
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^
Welcome to my WEBSTOR
THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND cheaper goods
web: www.rolex8.com
MAIL:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
MSN:rolex8shop@hotmail.com

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home