31 January 2006

Plan A

My Plan A for life is to win the lottery. And as I don't really have a Plan B at the moment, I'm buying all the EuroMillions lottery tickets I can afford. I had 5 tickets for Friday's £100,000,000 draw and now it's another rollover (which, by the way, I find incredible as sales were apparently up 600%. It must be nearly impossible to win this thing) I'll be buying about 10 this week. I don't think it's an unrealistic plan. It's definitely better than Plan A II which was to locate the Real Radio Fugitive (that plan is on hold, until the competition is back on air - then I'll find the bastard) and live off the winnings. At least it has more long term prospects. Winning EuroMillions will set the next twenty generations of my family up for life. Finding the Fugitive would've set me up for about 3 months, unless I blew it all in one day on a flat in London. When I win the lottery, everything else will fall into place and all my dreams will be ready to come true. OK, OK, so apparently money can't buy happiness, but it'll bloody well help. Plan A has to work. Otherwise I might have to like, get a job or something. Bleurgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home