25 January 2006

Sold Out

Dear Ticket Tout

Thank you. Thank you for taking it upon yourself to act as a middle man in the sale of Babyshambles tickets for the current tour. Some people might say it's easier for fans to get their tickets directly from the venue or from Ticketmaster or some other authorised outlet. Not me. I loooove to see 'sold out' splashed across gig announcements. I love trawling eBay looking for the cheapest tickets. I love the anxious wait to see if I've been ripped off or not. Will the tickets arrive before the gig? Did the tickets exist in the first place? It makes it a bit more exciting, I think. I bet it makes you feel proud of yourself too, knowing that you had the sense to be poised over your keyboard at 9am the day they went on sale, ready to snap up as many as you could. You were faster, smarter, one step ahead of everyone else. Well done. I'm sure you love to watch your auction as the price creeps up past face value. The tickets cost you £15 each but they sell for 4 times that. Congratulations! What a nice little earner you're on to. Ripping desperately wanted tickets out of the reach of fans so you can kindly give them a second chance on eBay 5 minutes later. It's a great business you're in. Thank you for allowing me to bid on your tickets. £40 each? It was almost a bargain.

You fucking cunt.

Pixie x x x x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home