08 February 2006

Destroyed

I've cried myself to sleep the last couple of nights. I've developed a habit of pushing my tongue really hard against the top of my mouth and kind of sucking on nothing. It's giving my headaches, every day. I have spots, several spots in fact, and I've never had spots in my life. My nails are picked away to nothing. I still can't sleep without a Nytol. I haven't had time to do any washing or do my makeup properly in the morning or do anything, for so long. I feel guilty when I take a lunch break. I should be back in front of the computer. I'm attributing all of the above to stress. Dissertation stress. I never thought it would be this difficult, this all consuming, this big a deal. I can't wait until Friday when (hopefully) it's all over, bound and handed in.

I'm going to lie in bed for the entire weekend watching DVDs. And for the first time in about 5 months, I won't have to feel guilty while I'm doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home