06 September 2008

Credit Crunch

Today, I joined the library. It's all part of my credit crunching debt repayment move out of home travel the world plan. I'm kinda slowly coming round to the idea that relying on a £92 million Euromillions win could backfire on me. So instead, I'm budgeting. Today I also worked out how much I actually spend repaying debts each month (I still feel a bit dizzy from seeing it all there in black and white), and phoned Vodafone to find out if it would be worth downgrading my price plan. It turns out it's probably not worth it, but I also found out that my contract runs out in December which is sooner than I thought so I can start thinking about finding a better contract. Yesterday my sister was applying for a credit card and I quickly jumped in before she started and made her go through Quidco, so I get £25 from that. Woohoo. Yesterday I also found a fiver in my jeans that I'd forgotten about. These are all good things. I also contemplated colouring my own hair, but when I thought about it I would really need to get my hair cut somewhere cheaper too to make it worthwhile, and credit crunch or no credit crunch I need to have good hair. As a compromise, I'm going to start plucking my eyebrows again instead of getting them waxed and of course continue to push my mantra of 'nights in are the new nights out' to all of my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home