20 January 2006

Flab

Actually, I do need to stop eating chocolate. I feel fat. So here's the plan...

Cut the crap - no chocolate, and especially, most definitely no Tesco kid's chocolate crispy cakes. I've already lost my taste for crisps (thank you, Asia) but just in case I relapse, I'll say none of them either.

Those are the rules. Simple. And...easy? Easy. Ish. I blame my parents, really, for my attitude to food. They always used sweets as a reward or a special treat when I was younger and now because I have my own money and I can drive and I can choose for myself what to eat, I still treat chocolate as a way to make me feel better. Even though it fucking most certainly does not. Well, temporarily it does. But in the long term it makes me feel bloated and weak-willed. I think the snacks are the main problem so for now I won't bother adding any stupid rules like 'no roll and sausage and potato scone for breakfast' because that's practically impossible. Yes, I'll simply stop snacking. I know I've put on too much weight in the last few years and it's one of my biggest fears that if I keep going, people are going to start looking at me as a fat girl. 'Pixie? Oh, yeah, the fat girl?'. I can't be fat. I will not allow myself to get fat. I am taking control of my life.

Which is why, from today, it stops.

1 Comments:

Blogger im a man said...

cut back on sodas and stuff like that they have lots of suga in them.

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home