14 February 2006

Day Two

I stepped onto the scales while I waited for my sister to pick me up at the pool today and apparently I need to lose 3 stone. Dear. Lord. God.

Perhaps my plan needs to be a bit more complicated than simply the Swim Plan. Maybe I should stop eating so many Tim Tams, for starters. I can't actually believe I need to lose that much weight. I have to do it now though. I will do it now. Day 2 of the Swim Plan went well. I really wish I hadn't started this during half term because I was almost responsible for the drowning of about 25 kids today. If one more of them had got in my way one more time I would've done it. I had to swim across the pool instead of lengths because the splashing screaming children were too much of a hazard every time I went near the shallow end.

I hate half term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home