07 April 2006

She's a Perfect 10

So anyway, I lost a stone. That's a good thing, obviously. I'm slightly happy, but I'm not really happy. What would make me really happy would be never having had a stone to lose in the first place. I feel like all I've done is moved things closer to how they should be. I should be a size 10. That's who I am. I was always a thin girl in the wrong body. I am a size 10 in mind, if not in body, and I always was. How can I get too excited about simply restoring the natural order of things? People always congratulate others on weight loss but they never congratulate thin people on never getting fat in the first place. That's the hard thing - staying thin. They should be congratulated. Not people who have sat on their lazy arse eating Ben & Jerry's in front of Friends DVDs for years and then one day get up and decide to stop it.

Anyway I still have nearly another 2 stone to go, but then I will be a size 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home