18 February 2006

Ooh La La La La La

The losing weight thing isn't going as badly as it normally does. Weight Loss Resources is helping, definitely. I've went slightly over my calorie allowance a couple of days but then my allowance is set for a moderately sedentary lifestyle which is true sometimes but I vary a lot between being reasonably active and then spending whole days lying in bed. On Thursday I was 800 calories under, which is good, but yesterday I went about 3 million over. Apparently (although I have no idea who decided this) my target alcohol consumption is zero. This is never going to happen. Yesterday alcohol calories made up 42% of my total daily calories. Chips made up most of the rest. I don't think this is good, but I had a good night so fuck it.

I did a lot of walking yesterday so that would've helped. I was mystery shopping all morning, going around town asking ridiculous questions about car tax and hair dyes and eating fast food every half an hour (not eating - just tasting). I got lots of free stuff. 30 first class stamps, shower gel, nail varnish remover, a hair brush, face wipes and my favourite (up there with the top free things from my entire mystery shopping career), a tres expensive moisturiser. I bought moisturiser last week that cost 99p from Boots. This one cost £26 and the woman said it would fix everything that is wrong with my life, starting with the dry skin on my nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home