14 February 2006

Roses Are Red

Choose Not To Kid Yourself.

Now I have been faced with the hard cold facts in a printed slip of paper, I am choosing to do something about it. I've signed up for Weight Loss Resources (again) and according to their calculations, if I lose 2lbs a week I will be at my target weight (as decided by the weighing machine) by 7/7/06. Woohoo.

To do this I will:

1. Keep up the Swim Plan
2. Walk more
3. Stop eating so much chocolate and other crap
4. Only drink water (and alcohol. Obviously.)

I do this all the time and it never works but really, I just feel so badly that I need to do something about this right now. I have been unhappy with my weight for years but I've never thought of myself as 'fat', I'm just a bit overweight. But really, seeing the figures...Jesus, 3 stone is too much. I've always thought I 'need to lose a few pounds' but it's a few stone for fuck's sake. I hate being overweight. I do feel like it's affected so much of my life and now is the time to stop it before I end up obese and hating myself even more. So - 7th July 2006 will be my day. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home