22 February 2006

Week One

I lost 4lbs this week. I don't think I've ever tried to lose weight and actually done it. Or at least I haven't known about it, because I never weigh myself. So I'm very proud of myself. See, you can lose weight and still eat Tim Tams - I knew it.

My food diary is helping very much, as is my new job thing where I have to scan the barcode of all the snacks I eat for some company to analyse. It has ended the possibility of secret snacking, which is good. The food diary helps because it reduces everything down to mathematics, it seems so logical and makes sense. It also helps to really know what I'm eating, and to have to think about it. It does seem a bit obsessive to me, keeping track of everything I eat, but it's not really. It's sensible to be more aware of what's in your food when you're a chocoholic like moi.

I can't decide whether to go swimming today or not...I really should but my period just started and you know. Bleugh. Also I think I'm getting a sore throat, caused by swallowing too much chlorine. I really must preserve my throat so I can sing along to Babyshambles on Friday night. Actually thinking about it, I should lose another 4lbs from all the jumping and dancing I'll be doing on Friday, so maybe I can have a day off from exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home